Contact usYou can write me in English, Italian, French or Spanish as well as in Basic German.
From Olbia airport and harbour
- From Olbia airport or harbour follow the SS 125 road in direction of Porto Cervo, Arzachena and Palau. After six kilometres turn right in direction of Arzachena.
- Follow the road along the coast following the signposts for Porto Cervo, Costa Smeralda.
- At the crossing of Marina di Portisco follow indications straight towards San Pantaleo. A windy road leads you to San Pantaleo where you follow the signs to Arzachena, Costa Smeralda.
- Turn right at the next crossing, direction Porto Cervo.
- After one kilometre pass by the Sgravattiland Garden centre and Vecchia Costa Restaurant until you arrive at two timber merchants. You need to take the small road between the two workshops.
Following the road for a few kilometres and you will find La Murichessa Bed & Breakfast to your left.
From Alghero Airport
- From the airport, follow signposts towards Sassari.
- Do not enter Sassari, but follow the motorway SS 131 in direction Cagliari
- Leave the motorway for Olbia/Tempio/Ozieri/Ploaghe
- Follow the road up to Olbia
- From Olbia, see directions from Olbia Airport
- Please note that many navigation systems do not know the small roards leading to the Murichessa.
Our GPS position is 41.0955184, 9.4665885
- Please note that there is no public transport to La Murichessa
- There is a public bus service to Baja Sardinia in summer as well as an all-year long bus connection from Olbia to Cannigione. Please do not hesitate to ask us for the schedules.
- Please note that we can pick you up from Olbia in the winter season only and upon request. On spot, you can rent one of our bikes.
- We highly recommend car rental. Check out Auto Europe for good rates from Olbia and Alghero.